August 15, 2007

YAWN!

Sometimes when I am tapping I yawn a lot. Why do I yawn during tapping and is it a good or bad thing?

Fear not! Yawning is good news.

There are a number of responses that the body can feel while tapping.
* Light and free
* Very relaxed
* Sleepy
* Energized
* Long signs
* Yawning

When we are doing tapping, especially around an emotional issue, we are moving energy around the system. I have found yawning means a great deal of energy is being moved.

When I see lots of yawning, I know lots of work is being done and progress is being made.

It is important to keep an eye on your body. Lots of yawning also mean the body has less energy that when you started. If you feel very tiered it is best to tap more latter.

ALSO, if you are feeling drowsy after a tapping session you shouldn't drive or do anything where concentration is needed until your energy level is up again.

Remember, if your body is feeling pain or responding in a way that is not comfortable to stop tapping and consult a medical professional.
Learn EFT | Submit a question

No comments: